Composition of the stay in Full board: Bed and Breakfast + Meals + Dinner
Stay in a common room from 1 to 5 pers. And up to 8 people. With second floor mezzanine attic.
Rooms from 1 up to 5 and 8 people with bathroom, shower and private WC in each rooms.
Breakfast served in the common room with:
– A hot drink (tea or chocolate or coffee) + a glass of orange juice.
– Bread + butter.
– Assorted jams.
– Honey of Viviane, honey of valley production of the “Rucher des fees” in Luz Saint-Sauveur.
Balanced breakfast and adapted to your physical efforts.
Meals and dinner served in the common room with:
– starter + main course + dessert *.
– Sheep, lamb and veal from the valley of “Gaec Myndiolle” in Luz Saint-Sauveur produced by Sylvain.
The lambs and sheep grow in the valley adjoining Gavarnie, valley of Ossoue, at the mountain foot of the Vignemale …
Dinner served in common room with:
– Starter + main course + dessert. *
Possibility of special diets.
* Drinks not included.
Hours – Services
– Breakfast: from 7 am to 9 am.
– Dinner: 7:30 pm.
– Closed common room: 21:45 pm.
– For the respect of all: prohibited shoes on the floors. Tongues, fangs, sandals … advised.
– Shaded private parking.