Composition of the stay in half-board: Bed and Breakfast + Dinner
Stay in a common room from 1 to 5 pers. And up to 8 people. With second floor mezzanine attic.
Rooms from 1 up to 5 and 8 people with bathroom, shower and private WC in each rooms.
Breakfast served in the common room with:
– A hot drink (tea or chocolate or coffee) + a glass of orange juice.
– Bread + butter.
– Assorted jams.
– Honey of Viviane, honey of valley production of the “Rucher des fees” in Luz Saint-Sauveur.
Balanced breakfast and adapted to your physical efforts.
Dinner served in common room with:
– Starter + main course + dessert. *
Possibility of special diets.
* Drinks not included.
Hours – Services
– Breakfast: from 7 am to 9 am.
– Dinner: 7:30 pm.
– Closed common room: 9:45 pm.
– For the respect of all: prohibited shoes on the floors. Tongues, fangs, sandals … advised.
– Shaded private parking.